It’s always wise to have chicken on the menu, right? People are obsessed with their chicken.
What You'll Need:
4 boneless chicken breasts 8 pieces bacon, coarsely chopped 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced 1 tablespoon butter 1 clove garlic, minced 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Season the chicken with the seasonings of your choice such as seasoning salt and grill until just done.
- Keep the chicken warm.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp and drain on paper towels.
- In the same skillet, sauté the mushrooms and garlic in butter, seasoning with salt to taste.
- Cook until the juices have evaporated.
- Place the chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Top each piece of chicken with 1/4 of the mushrooms and bacon, then with the shredded cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Makes 4 servings
1g Dietary Fiber
2g Net Carbs