Take it back to basics with these keto meatballs. They’re the perfect addition to your meal whether you’re making them for yourself or hosting a party.
What You'll Need:
1 pound ground beef
1 pound bulk Italian sausage
2 teaspoons dry minced onion
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 2 ounces
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl using your fingers.
- Mix until the meat no long feels slimy from the eggs.
- Shape in golf ball size meatballs and place on a large baking sheet with sides.
- Bake at 375º for 15-20 minutes until the meatballs are done all the way through.
- Rinse in a colander to remove any egg and cheese that has leaked out.
Makes about 20-30 meatballs Can be frozen
trace Dietary Fiber;
0.5g Net Carbs