Juicy chicken flavoured with an easy chicken kabob marinade and threaded with a colourful stack of veggies .
What You'll Need:
1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, 3-4 breasts 1 medium onion, 4 ounces 2 green peppers, about 9 ounces after trimming 1 medium zucchini or yellow squash, about 7-8 ounces 8 cherry tomatoes, about 5 1 /2 ounces 12-inch bamboo skewers, you'll need 8
Marinade: 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup Da Vinci sugar free syrup, pineapple flavor 1/2 tablespoon lime juice 1 teaspoon soy sauce 1 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke 1/8 teaspoon onion powder 1/8 teaspoon pepper 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut the chicken in to about 1-inch cubes.
- Marinate the chicken at least 2 hours.
- Soak the skewers in water while marinating the chicken.
- Cut the vegetables into chunky pieces.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables on the skewers.
- Grill until the chicken is done, about 6-8 minutes.
Makes 4 servings Freezing not recommended
3g Dietary Fiber;
6g Net Carbs